Ropeway Fare varies with seasons. Please check the table before visiting.
Fares to Senjojiki Cirque
Ropeway Fare Table
Bus Fare Table
Visitors arriving by JR Iida Line
Nyotai-iriguchi (Komagane IC)
at Komagane IC by expressway bus
Suganodai Bus Center
Visitors arriving by private vehicles
Customers using the shuttle bus from places other than the Suganodai Bus Center must pay the fare paid by the driver when getting off the bus.
- Adult fares apply to children 12 years of age and older (high school students and above), and child fares apply to children 6 years of age and older until before their 12th birthday (school children). elementary school)
- Customers traveling together of 15 or more are considered a group. Eligible for group discounts on cable car and bus fares if booked in advance.
- Children 5 years old and younger are free if accompanied by a person over 6 years old. The second and subsequent children traveling with one adult are required to pay a child fare. (For example, one adult travels with one elementary school student and two children. For two children, no fare will be charged.) Customers traveling together of 15 or more are considered a group. Eligible for group discounts on cable car and bus fares if booked in advance.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or discounts.
- Credit card and UnionPay cards are accepted at the ticket counters at Suganodai Bus Center and Senjojiki Station when purchasing regular fare tickets. (full price without discount)
Suganodai Bus Center Parking Fees
|¥800 per day (24hours)
|¥1,000 per day
- Can accommodate 350 cars, is a flat floor car park without a roof, open 24 hours a day.
- Approximately 1,000 additional parking spaces are available in the Suganodai area.
- Parking attendants will be available during peak hours.